Friday, February 6, 2009

Rascall Flatts, Jessica Simpson, 6 good friends, and a pair of red high heels.......

'nuff said! I'm looking forward to going to the concert tonight with some of my good friends, listening to some great music from our FLOOR SEATS, wearing my hot new top and my red high heels, and taking a break from the stresses of life.

After that - it's typical weekend stuff, laundry, vacuuming, get the boys' hair cut, take Noah to a play day, church, gathering with friends for a birthday celebration, Illini game.....but for tonight - for a few hours, I'm going to let my hair down and kick up my heels a bit!

Have a wonderful weekend and send prayers my way that I survive my 10 mile run on Sunday....it will be my longest in the training so far! EEK!

Tootles!

Angela

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um, SO JEALOUS! I love Rascal Flatts...I've seen them twice in concert, once when I was 8 months pregnant. Have a great time!