Friday, February 13, 2009

I am finally sick....blah!

I've had several friends lately with flu, strep, colds, etc. - and I've been a little full of myself thinking that it would eventually catch up with me. Well, the dull headache and scratchy throat that plagued me all day yesterday because more intense as the night wore on and I began having a deep cough and low-grade fevers.

So, a day off of work today, a trip to convenient care, and lots of rest for the weekend. Sorry honey, no kisses for you!

I am headed to bed....at 7:21 p.m. on a Friday night - not that I'm complaining! ha! ha!

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Love - Angela

1 comment:

illinigirl said...

I feel your pain, and hope your is a much more speedy bug than mine!

Get some rest. . . I didn't do enough of that, which is probably why I'm still sick!