Tuesday, October 20, 2009

To vaccinate or not to vaccinate....that is the question!

Wow....topic of the day today.....should I or shouldn't I get the vaccination for H1N1 or more importantly, should I vaccinate my child or children?

I don't want to open an argument or a debate about this....but I would like to say that as a parent, you know your family better than anyone else and you will ultimately decide what is best for your family. I don't think there is a wrong or right in the decision.....I think if you are presented with the facts and you make a well rounded decision then that's the very best thing you could do for yourself and your family.

People are really passionate about their decisions and I think that's great....but don't forget to not judge others if they've decided to do something different than you do.

I hope/pray that everyone stays healthy and that this passes quickly!

No comments: