Monday, January 5, 2009

From this day forward......

I promise to blog - if I have time - ha!

With the new year brings new promises to myself, to others, and there is a renewal, almost a second chance feeling, with a new year.

I have many goals that I would like to achieve - diet and exercise off these 15/20 pounds nagging me, get my children to eat better, date my husband again, spend less/save more/pay off debt, and to just be the best self I can possibly be. I'm allowing myself to have bad days, not to feel as though I have to achieve perfection, and I have to learn to enjoy every moment I have on Earth. I get so caught up in "Just a sec, I have to do the dishes" or "Just a sec, there is a load of laundry in the dryer that I need to check" - all of those things can wait - I might not hear Logan say "Mom, look at how far I got on Guitar Hero" again, or Noah might never ask me to play Hide & Seek again.....I am setting my priorities up for this year to include "Never tell my children that something comes before them or their requests because nothing is more important than my time with them".

I hope that this new year brings renewal for all of us in a good way. Sending many blessings out to you today!

Angela

No comments: