Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I am thankful for

I know, it sounds like a cheesy grade school essay, but in thinking about my life today I realized how much I have to be thankful for. Life is so hectic and crazy sometimes and we just forget about how blessed we really are. We become so wrapped up in the chaos of marriage, parenting, work, extra-curricular activities that some times it is so important to stop and look around at the life around you and appreciate each and every moment.

I feel like every person in my life makes me a better person and I am so thankful with everything that I've been given in my life - life gives you what you give it and because of my solid foundation and the great people that I've surrounded myself with that I have been given a great life. This year on Thanksgiving Day and every day following tell the people around you how thankful you are to have them in your life. Nobody is perfect, but if you surround yourself with goodness that's what you will get in return. Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I wish you many blessings today, tomorrow, and always.

"In every person who comes near you look for what is good and strong; honor that; try to imitate it, and your faults will drop off like dead leaves when their time comes." John Ruskin

No comments: