Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm here....just trying to organize life a little!

The whirlwind of Christmas brought lots of gatherings, late nights of wrapping presents, and the hustle and bustle of making sure we were where we needed to be with everything we needed. And with that, I am taking the week off of work to organize things in our home. I get so overwhelmed sometimes with the amount of "stuff" we have in the house and I tend to put it up on a shelf, shut it in a closet, and simply forget about it until I become aware that I could possibly end up on an episode of "Hoarders". ha! Well, it's not that bad, but it could get that way if I don't take time to address issue at least once every few months!

I hope that you and yours had an amazing Christmas season and that the magic of Santa and the blessed birth of Christ gave you a chance to reflect on your life and that you are where you are supposed to be and that you are surrounded by positive family and friends that make you better people. Most of all, my wish for you is that the new year brings you great things in your life. I have a few personal goals that I'm determined to meet this year and I have been overwhelmed with support from my family and friends.....so I'm looking forward to sharing those with you as I meet them.

One of my goals (not mentioned above) for this year is to read a little more. And in starting that already, I read something yesterday that is going to be my quote for this year and I think it's something we can all use to start the new year with - best wishes to you in all that you wish to accomplish this year.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." Maria Robinson

No comments: