Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Enough Already!

Oh my goodness....I've been such an emotional mess lately and it's time to put my "big girl pants" on and turn this mess around! We had to put our dog down, I have been dealing with a Lupus flare up due to the stress of that, my immune system is out of whack and I keep getting sick, I have ruled out running the race due to all of these health issues, dealing with some family issues, the boys' behavior has been challenging, dealing with a very cruel person that took something out on me that wasn't necessary, we are in the midst of home improvements that continue to leave our home in a cloud of dust and mess, and it snowed a little yesterday.

Today I am changing my focus on the negative and turning to the positive. Life is good, life is great - I have a wonderful husband, two healthy boys, my family is absolutely amazing, my friendships are stronger and more wonderful than I have ever known, and I have a job that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. All of the stress of everyday life is nothing compared to what you feel when you have other factors coming in - toxic people, toxic situations, and toxic attitudes - well, I am going to get rid of the those toxic things and move on.

I hope that the Spring is presenting you with new opportunities and the ability to shed things that are weighing you down.

No comments: